We have built one of Americas best children's care facilities and it runs on NextGen applications. If you have a big heart and love saving children's lives we’d love to chat. To schedule an interview sign up here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Responsible for enhancing the functionality of the NextGen Electronic Health Record software application.
- You will work with internal and external clients, including all levels of management, information technology professionals, product end users and other key stakeholders.
- Focus will be in customizing delivered or developing original templates and documents, conducting regular quality assurance testing, analyzing templates for improvement, troubleshooting and resolving defects or system issues, performing, troubleshooting and testing product upgrades, routine product/database maintenance and additional reporting.
- If you are a certified trainer, but don’t have a technical background we’d love to chat
- Experience with NextGen PM and EHR (Nice to have)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services experience and analytical skills (Nice to have, if not we can teach you)
- Strong NextGen expertise, excellent communication skills, and is a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or related field) from four-year college or university; or one to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience