Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you love building products that make the world a better place? We are solving a massive problem. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you consider yourself a generalist with a broad understanding of various technologies, but with a focus in Python then we'd love to chat. To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Take full ownership of the backend stack (python/django/heroku/celery)
- Help us continue to build an infrastructure that can scale to millions of users
- Help us hire and, ultimately manage, a team of engineers
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code that requires minimal QA.
- 5+ years of experience writing production full-stack software in Python
- Knowledge of building fullstack applications
- Computer Science Degree or related technical field