Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Change the world, join a startup. We're looking for a Senior Android Engineer to help innovate our mobile app. We've raised $75M in the last 24 months, and Google is a led investror. To increase your odds of being interviewed schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Take full ownership of the Android app.
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code that requires minimal QA.
- 5+ years of experience writing production Android software
- Kotlin experience (our app is built in Kotlin)
- Strong product sense with a keen eye for UX and design
- 4 year bachelor degree in Computer Science or related degree