Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Looking for a position with a growing company? We are looking to add a HelpDesk support member to our D.C. office. If you have experience supporting Help Desk on the floor and by phone, we'd love to chat. We have a 150 employee office in a professional environment.
- Provide accurate and timely phone support to all personnel in a law firm environment.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot problems with Windows based workstations, custom applications, email, network and peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on workstations, laptops and personal technology devices running Windows, Apple and Android operating systems as well as BlackBerry smart phones.
- Prioritize and escalate problems as required to the appropriate IT teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years minimum experience in technical support
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP/7.
- Expert Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Experience in a Citrix or VMware environment.
- Familiarity with end user technologies (i.e. Phones, iPads, Android based phones).
- Strong knowledge of Document management systems.
- Knowledge of MacOS and iOS.