The Company: We've built a SaaS platform used by the top 10 banks globally and over 5,000 corporate clients globally. If you have DevOps skills and enjoy the making things better...let's chat!
The Work: Being on the foundation team that is leading DevOps and all infrastructure into the Cloud (AWS).
A day in the life:
- Migrate Infrastructure to AWS deploying and sclaing a global platform used by 40M WW users
- Continuously improve the global cloud infrastructure in order to easily deploy, scale, secure, and build fault-tolerant.
- Implement and improve monitoring and analytics to get better visibility to environments and applications.
- Provide build and deployment automation support (CI/CD).
- Design automated systems management solutions with self-repair as the goal.
- Create processes that enhance operation workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
- Expert in Windows and Linux in an enterprise production environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services in production environment including EC2, VPC, S3. RDS, IAM, ELB
- Experience with Chef
- Scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash or Python
- An understanding of network engineering and security principles (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, VLAN, filtering, firewall rules, VPN, encryptions, etc.).
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code such as CloudFormation, Packer.
- Experience with operational analytics and metrics gathering systems such as ElasticSearch.
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Nagios)
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructure.
- Systems administration (Linux and Windows). Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare 5.0 and higher)