We are scaling our infrastructure from physical servers to the Cloud. If you love challenges, learning and influencing decisions around virtualization...keep reading!
How would you like to help advance world wellness and work in advancing and automating technology involved in patient care? We make innovative, life-changing products backed by science to make a difference in the world. We are looking for a Systems Administration / Network Administration.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful day-to- day management and
maintenance of the networks and computer systems that support our Enterprise. With multiple locations nationwide experience in supporting multiple sites and diverse systems is a must.
The Skills Required:
- Strong technical experience with Windows, Linux, and Macintosh workstation and server installations, configurations, and support are essential.
- Experience with the installation, setup, tuning, and maintenance of VMWARE.
- Experience with cloud based architecture and computing environments.
- Ability to install and configure LAN, WAN, and Wireless networks.
- A proficient level of experience with securing networks and computer systems
- Experience procuring, installing, and renewing SSL certificates.
- Experience setting up and maintaining DNS records.
- An independent thinker who can work cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, or appropriate business-related field. Extensive hands on experience may be substituted for educational requirements in some circumstances.
- CISCO certifications are a plus.