We are a Mobile first company that launched our application with stunning results winning many awards. After raising significant funding, we're looking to add key members to our team. If you have a passion in leadership, proven QA experience in Automation for mobile / web...let's chat!
Director of QA
As the Director of QA, you will lead best practices for QA across divisions managing and growing the current team.
- Partner with Software Engineering and Product to prioritize, scope and plan product releases
- Define and implement QA practices and processes to ensure the product quality and resilience
- Oversee simultaneous Agile product development projects through the full lifecycle
- Drive initiatives to improve testing at all levels; Develop and implement automated and manual test strategies across multiple platforms such as native mobile, web, API’s, and data pipelines.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Provide day-to-day leadership for QA team members
- 10+ years of experience managing QA and testing activities and/or builds, release management and engineering system and tools, ideally in consumer software such as games, and web services
- 10+ years automating tests and systems for functional testing, load testing and performance
- Strong knowledge of Selenium and PhantomJS
- Experience programming in any Ruby or Java
- Hands-on technical experience combined with strong management and communication skills
- Exceptional understanding of QA automation tools and a passion to learn and apply new solutions to business needs
- A proven track record leading teams that have successfully delivered high complexity embedded products on time and with high quality
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience integrating QA into a continuous delivery pipeline