Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop test automation strategies and frameworks for websites, mobile apps (iOS/Android) and REST-API web services.
- Support a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Build and execute test plans across multiple platforms while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Work side by side with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
What you get from us:
In addition to working with some really cool people, you get to work at the beach in a casual environment and have one of the best office views in the OC! If that doesn’t entice you, we also offer a “Use What You Need” time off policy and 100% paid employee benefits!
What you’ve got:
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of software development
- Minimum of 5 years of software test experience
- Experience in developing backend and/or frontend automation frameworks
- Expertise with automated testing methodologies, including robust test design and test case considerations using open source, modern test frameworks in TDD and BDD environments
- Experience in API testing, performance testing, familiar with one or more performance testing tools such as JMeter or Gatling
- Proven experience in solving problems with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detailed oriented documents
If you feel more comfortable in one of those areas, and are perhaps lacking the skills in others, this is a great opportunity for you to learn and expand your skill set.
You may also have:
- ASTQB Certification
- Experience with Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, or Sinon
- Experience with AWS and/or EC2
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins