Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy teaching in a Dev Bootcamp environment? We are looking for a senior-level Java Instructor to lead our Dev Bootcamp Java courses.
As a Java Instructor you will teach students in the classroom, hands-on in the lab and online. You will utilize classroom and lab instruction, student assessment mechanisms, and classroom management techniques to provide an engaged classroom experience to students.
The Skills Required
- Great communicator - experience teaching and keeping students engaged
- Must be a skilled in Java, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans and Spring with an emphasis on building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with AngularJS, ECMAScript 2015/TypeScript
- Familiar with software design patterns such as Dependency Injection and the Repository pattern.
- Proven project portfolio in real-world programming that can be discussed.
- Must have deep understanding of Hibernate and implementing server-side security.