Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Would you like to work for a company that generates over a billion dollars in annual revenue? Do you have the drive to become a part of a team whose products are sold across the nation and to more than 75 foreign destinations? Hard work, ingenuity and knowledge have enabled this company to become a trusted brand around the globe.
As a SQL Programmer, you will:
- Gather and define technical requirements for application development projects and act as a partner to devise, develop and deliver applications & reports.
- Interact with end-users, business leaders, and I.T. staff to analyze and resolve performance bottlenecks, data inaccuracies, in-efficient workflows, data inconsistencies, and errors in extremely complex applications & reports.
- Develop deep expertise in the indexes, keys, views & relationships of an ERP database (1000+ tables) and identify effective, efficient, and accurate methods of querying data and engineering applications & reports.
- Personally create ad-hoc queries & reports for senior leadership.
The Skills Required
- 3-4 years (minimum) as a Programmer – developing applications and reports.
- Experience analyzing, gathering and defining technical requirements and working with programmers to design, develop & deliver complete lifecycle solutions (from cradle to grave).
- Interest in agriculture and a desire to live in a rural environment.
- Ability to create ad-hoc queries & reports for senior business leaders using one or more of the following: Crystal Reports, Hyperion Interactive Reports, Oracle Apex, Toad, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer or SQL*Plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.