Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Interested in working remotely from any location in the US? We are a game development company that has multiple games in the market and growing. We're looking of a Rendering Programmer to join our team!
We have had a lot of success building and acquiring games that fit into our game portfolio that are played daily & globally. With a team of developers and gamers from schools like Stanford University, we are innovating the experience gamers have while playing our online and consul games.
As a Rendering Programmer, you will support and extend the current rendering pipeline with new shaders, post process effects, achieve cross platform graphical parity where possible and make sure we balance the right level of graphics prowess with performance for gameplay on current gen hardware.
- Deep understanding of graphics pipelines and strong problem solving and 3d math skills.
- DX11+ experience including compute shaders and have current knowledge on all of the latest graphics techniques and optimizations.
- Experience with profiling/debugging tools on current gen consoles.
- UE3 / UE4 experience preferred.
- PS4 / XB1 or last gen experience needed.
- 1 or more published titles.
- 4+ years of graphics programming experience.