Interested in working remotely from any location in the US? We are a game development company that has multiple games in the market and growing. We're looking of an Engine Generalist to join our team!
We have had a lot of success building and acquiring games that fit into our game portfolio that are played daily & globally. With a team of developers and gamers from schools like Stanford University, we are innovating the experience gamers have while playing our online and console games.
As an Engine Generalist, you will work on extending and optimizing the engine to meet project goals, maintain middleware integrations and be one of the “go to” people for the content team when it comes to general performance issues & advice on achieving optimal performance.
- Comfortable dropping into any engine level system and must have strong problem solving skills and 3d math skills.
- Experience with low level, performance critical code and multi-threading and profiling/debugging tools on current gen consoles.
- UE3 / UE4 experience preferred.
- PS4 / XB1 or last gen experience needed.
- 1 or more published titles.
- 3+ years of experience.