Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
Interested in working remotely from any location in the US? We are a game development company that has multiple games in the market and growing. We're looking of a Programmer to join our team!
We have had a lot of success building and acquiring games that fit into our game portfolio that are played daily & globally. With a team of developers and gamers from schools like Stanford University, we are innovating the experience gamers have while playing our online and console games.
As a Programmer, you will work as part of a small team developing APB, an original and innovative next generation free-to-play MMO. You will work with cutting-edge technology and focus on a range of areas, such as gameplay, optimization, graphics and tools.
- Develop new code within an extensive codebase and toolset and optimize and improve existing code.
- Provide coding and debugging support for a live service as well as provide code support for art and design.
- Document code and high level design documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields.
- 3+ years of development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing with C++ and understanding of object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge of using design patterns
- Proven track record of successful software engineering and working across teams.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, develop innovative solutions, and complete projects while managing competing priorities.
- Experience with UnrealEngine3TM or with the Unreal Technology suite, Python, agile development/Scrum and developing networked games.
- Strong understanding of 3D graphics programming, good awareness of AI and physics systems and knowledge of engineering gameplay systems.