Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Looking to join a company that continues to grow exponentially year over year? Looking for growth with stability? We're looking for the blend of a Lead System / Network Administrator that has a strong understanding of networking. If you've build networks from the ground up, led teams and direct reports, then keep reading!
In this role, you will be in a leadership position responsible for mulitiple site locations in southern California. You will give guidance to the team specific to Networks and Systems, as well as, provide hands on assistance when required. You will also collaborate with internal leadership teams and strategic vendors as needed.
- 7+ plus years of experience as a Leader in System / Network Administration
- MS Exchange
- Network Security
- Windows Active Directory, user permissions,
- Understanding of static IP networks subnets and routing
- Knowledge of VOIP phone systems and setup
- Wireless networking
- Cisco router and ASA programming skills
- VPN configuration across multiple firewall platforms
B.S. Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.