Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Interested in working for a company that is truly making the world a better place? We utilize technology to help educate the global masses. If have experience with DevOps, lets chat!
This position requires hands-on experience with many technologies including PHP, Java, Amazon Web Services and Application Development. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and an ability to work with multiple teams creating innovative end-to-end solutions within a rapidly growing organization. Some of the current tools backlog includes:
- Monitoring and Automation
- Content and Task management (Jira, Confluence)
- Infrastructure tools (AWS and On Premise)
- Tools interacting with QA Continuous Integration workflows
- Participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Constant evaluation of current tools and emerging technologies
- Partner with internal customers to understand problems, develop solutions and anticipate future needs.
Required Skills and experience
- Working knowledge of AWS API
- Application Development experience (PHP, Java, REST/JSON, etc)
- Scripting knowledge (BASH / Perl / Python)
- Capable of supporting multiple OS architectures (Windows, Linux, BSD, etc)
- Basic network troubleshooting and topology knowledge
- Great communications skills and partnering.
- Passion for customer and user experience.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.