Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
If you enjoy Front End Development for truly enterprise systems, have e-commerce experience building on top of the Microsoft .NET stack…let’s chat! In this role, you will provide technical recommendations and develop high quality solutions across multiple platforms (web & mobile).
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of source control and release management best practices
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience designing for desktop & mobile platforms using responsive design
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
What you need:
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Front End Developer
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with complex applications
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and use good organizational skills.
- A passion for building user-centric solutions
- A proven track-record delivering flawless defect free code.
- Demonstrated experience of source control, defect reduction and release management
Nice to Have’s:
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required, or equivalent work experience