Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hiring during COVID.
How would you like to work for a company that is focused on technology, innovation and the current trends? We’re a leading manufacturer and we need a Network Administrator to add to our team. We need someone that is experienced, has strong technology knowledge and a great management skills.
As the Network Administrator, you will lead manage multiple products and product teams. While supporting our business, you will perform software updates, installations, new server set up & administration as needed.
The Skills Required
• Must be familiar with System Administration of IBM Power 7, IBM S Server, Dell Workstations and Dell Servers.
• Requires operating systems knowledge of Windows Servers up to 2012 R2, Windows up to 8.1, IBM Navigator 7 &
• The programming skills needed RPG 400, ILE RPG, RPG IV, CL, CL-400, VB, MS Access and MS Excel.
• Familiarity with agile / scrum and customer inquiry methodologies.
• Troubleshoot & resolve any network and server issues.