Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
If Systems Engineering is your thing, we have a great opportunity for you! We're helping change the world through technology that will make your experience at the dentist much more enjoyable, timely and cost effective. And the good news is, what we’re building hasn't been done before! So if you know Linux let's chat!
The Linux Systems Engineer will support our cloud platforms through enterprise scale applications.
The Skills Required
• 5+ years of experience in administering Linux systems with respect to s/w installation, configuration, and
• 2+ years of experience supporting mission critical web applications in a Linux environment.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience deploying and operating Cloud applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS). (Nice to have!)
• Working knowledge of EC2, EBS, S3, Elastic Load Balancer
• Expert level understanding of DNS
• Basic understanding of MySQL setup and administration and the ability to write basic queries.
• Solid understanding of configuration management such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible. (Nice to have!)
• Expert in a LAMP environment.