If DevOps is your thing, we have a great opportunity for you! We're helping change the world through technology that will make your experience at the dentist much more enjoyable, timely and cost effective. And the good news is, what were building hasn't been done before. More importantly, we're running everything in the Cloud. So if you know AWS and want to lead DevOps, keep reading...
- Leading DevOps
- Optimizing the current Cloud infrastructure to identify areas for improvement in fault-tolerance and performance
- Configuring AWS servers, load balancers, database clusters, Enterprise Service Buses (ESBs), automated system monitoring and alerting
- Responsibilities for the development of the cloud systems through utilization of tools such as configuration management, monitoring and automated deployment.
- 5+ years experience developing, deploying, and operating web applications in a high availability environment
- 5+ years in administering Linux Systems with respect to s/w installation, configuration, and operations.
- Deploying Apache
- 2+ years with Amazon Web Services (AWS) IaaS.
- Working familiarity with EC2, EBS, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, IAM / X.509 / Private-key encryption / SSL / Multi-Factor Authentication security, custom AMI creation and use, CloudWatch, and CloudFormation.
Nice to Haves!
- Knowledge of relational databases: NodeJS, MySQL or Cassandra. (don't need to be a DBA:)
- Jenkins (CI) Continuous Integration server
- Familiarity with Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
Bachelor’s degree required (Science /technical background a PLUS!) or equivalent experience in an IT or Computer, Software related field.