Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
If you have designed Networks from the ground up, with high levels of security let's chat!We are looking for someone who has a passion for Network Security and is well versed on supporting and overhauling corporate wide networks.
The position includes assessing the current global network and determining the best approach for upgrades & improvements to the core network switches, firewalls, IPSEC and SSL VPN solutions, Data Loss Protection system, Anti Virus and Intrusion Protection System.
You will be the point person when it comes to: design, setup and maintenance for services such as Virtualization, Server Farm and other services as needed.
What you will oversee:
Support the network infrastructure (both internal and external presence) taking corrective action as required:
- Monitor DLP, IPS and AntiVirus setup
- Monitor Network Status and react to anomalies observed
- Implement changes proactively where required
- Provide recommendations to IT Management around network improvements to both harden the network infrastructure and produce a more flexible, manageable network.
- Ensure clear documentation around the network infrastructure and configuration.
- Manage the IPSEC and SSL VPN solutions and firewalls to add/remove/change user access as required by the needs of the business.
- Provide ongoing reports to the ISSM and FSO as to the state of the network with respect to attempted security threats, virus and malware attacks and other suspicious activity.
- Assist with the development of IT services with other members of the IT team, advising on network setup “best practices” and helping with the installation of systems and services where required.
- Provide end user support where required around non-Network related issues.
- Experience with Cisco and HP switches/routers
- Experience with firewall and VPN services
- Experience Tipping Point IPS
- Strong network layout design skills from conception to implementation
- Experience with network monitoring tools such as PRTG, WhatsUp, MRTG, etc.
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience supporting an enterprise Network Environment