We are a Y Combinator company, fresh in funding. If you like the startup journey, we'd love to chat.
- Building new product features and scaling infrastructure for our product: API design, ETL and pipelining, platform engineering, high performance computing, etc.
- Working closely with other engineers and product managers
- Potentially working on quick timelines to satisfy customer deadlines
- No client-facing interactions
- Can work on hard and interesting scaling infrastructure problems, not just crank out / crud apps
- Backend and data engineering experience:
- Django rest framework and python
- Prior experience building out public facing APIs
- Celery or other distributed task management
- (optional) Airflow or Luigi, etc.
- Strong algorithmic intuition
- (Preferred) Devops: terraform, AWS
- (Preferred) Scientific computing
- (Optional) Frontend experience:
- typescript, react, redux, (preferred) rx.js