If you like saving lives and making our future brighter keep reading. A startup, founded by a team from Harvard, who went thru Y Combinator, and recently closed their A-round of funding.
We've created an "at home" fertility test for men and are working on a host of other tests in the product roadmap that we're bringing to market.
Covid helped fast track the demand for home-testing solutions and telehealth platforms which fall in line with the product ecosystem we live in.
We are looking to add a Head of Product to our team, who will be instrumental in adding products into the overall product roadmap of physical products we are shipping.
- Speak with customers to understand and document opportunities around pain points and problems Legacy can help solve
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Translate departmental objectives and product vision into a roadmap for core production function
- Coordinate prioritization with broader departmental roadmap
- Develop detailed wireframes, prototypes, and requirements for new products or features, conducting user testing to validate and inform designs
- Work closely with Marketing Team to transform work into high-fidelity designs
- Work close with Engineering Team to optimize resources, narrow scope, and accelerate time-to-deployment of products
- Drive and own the product launches
- Act as a product evangelist internally to build awareness, understanding, and buy-in for the product vision
Developed skills that will be helpful:
- Excellent empathy and determined curiosity to understand customer pain points
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional team, influencing their work and decisions
- Able to develop product strategies
- Understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong competency with Figma (Design Mockups) and Whimsical (Wireframing)