The Opportunity: (100% remote)
The founders graduated out of Y-Combinator and were awarded best startup. They recently raised a significant A Round of funding and are scaling up. They are disrupting a massive industry and looking for backend engineers to join the team.
To increase your odds of being interviewed schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
As a backend-engineer, you'll help innovate products, add new features and have direct customer impact.
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- Experience with MVC
- AWS - how things in general work with AWS Services
- Working knowledge of Caching technologies (e.g. Redis or memcached)
- Experience using Git in a multi-developer environment
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems
- Strong understanding of scripting, automation, and CI
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- CS Degree