Are you looking to for a remote contract QA Engineer role? We are a growing startup that is bringing a SaaS application to market and looking for have our application tested. To improve your odds of getting interviewed, schedule a time here https://calendly.com/jakevilla-1/intro-call
US Citizens or Greencard candidates only (thank you)
- Understanding the product and creating a Test Plan with test cases for the entire product
- Running a round of manual testing for the entire Test Plan
- Suggest and setup infrastructure as needed for automated end to end testing
- This role will work independently and collaborate closely with the engineers
You are a good fit if you can answer "yes" to the following questions:
- 5-8 years of manual testing experience of web applications
- Automation Testing experience
- Experience using frameworks like Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Have you created a Test Plan before?
- Have you created Test Cases?
- Have you been in a lead QA role before?
- Have you set up test automation infrastructure (tools, platform etc)?
This role is a 1099 contractor 3-12 months.