We are a well funded Startup who is solving a problem and saving lives. If you have senior level UI/UX Design experience in mobile and web, and have led small teams it would be great to chat. We are the first in bringing a patent protected free fitbit like product that provides early detection on infections that can end a life.
To increase your odds of being interviewed schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
What would make you a good fit:
- You have worked at a startup a minimum of 2 years and owned the UI/UX design for a mobile / web consumer app platform.
- You have big company experience where you gained expert level design process and standards
- 4+ years of UX design experience with web and mobile applications at rapid-growth or established consumer technology companies.
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills with a human-centric approach.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools for iterative prototyping (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe CS, etc.).
- Experience designing data visualizations and reporting interfaces.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates a solid knowledge of web and mobile design principles, including native mobile applications designed using human interface guidelines and/or material design guidelines.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, communications, human-centered design, or related field.
- Bonus: experience with digital health or consumer electronics.