Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Are you looking to join a growing startup? We help teams solve costly data inconsistencies in their CRM and other SaaS applications, through modern multi-directional synchronization of your SaaS applications.
To fast track the interview process find a time here to chat:
As a senior backend-engineer at a growing startup, you will help scale our synchronization platform. You will work closely with our distributed US based dev team to develop REST APIs and integrating SaaS applications.
- Develop world-class, highly performant features for the next generation synchronization platform in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with other developers and engineers to develop functionality collaboratively and iteratively
- Test and support the code you create
- 4+ years of Java building web applications
- Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of data structures (such as why and when to use them)
- Spring Framework (primarily DI and Spring Boot)
- Database experience a strong plus
- BS/MS degree or equivalent work experience