Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
We have grown to 500 employees with 75% growth year over year. If you are well versed in Data, have hands on experience in BI, have built teams and know how to get insights out of data....let's chat! To fast track the process, find a time that works for you here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Director Of BI And Data Analytics
- Hands-on leader with big-datasets, data modeling, predictive analytics, reporting and tools etc...
- Experience in omnichannel (e-commerce / retail)
- Experience developing business intelligence reporting/visualization (e.g., Dashboards, KPIs)
- Partnering with enterprise leaders to create, modify and maintain reporting and associated workflows that meet the needs of the business
- Analyzing product and user data to increase personalization online and instore
- Developing compelling presentations and storytelling to present insights, recommendations, and strategies
- Interfacing with key internal customers, providing data visualization expertise
- Building and leading a team of data professionals to accelerate insights and impact.
- 7+ years as a senior level BI leader and Analytics
- 3+ years of people management
- Well versed in data lakes, datawarehouses and BI tools
- Reporting (both ad hoc and perpetually refreshed), data visualization tools enabling the identification, design, and deployment of optimal analytics/machine learning solutions to meet the business objectives and the business constraints
- Working with IT to build a data driven infrastructure and culture
- Experience with Google Biquery, Google Analytics, Looker (nice to have)