Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
We support some of the worlds most loved sports teams. We own a professional sport team and invest in a number of organizations nationwide. If you have hands on technical skills, as well as, leadership of infrastructure build outs from the ground up let’s chat! To learn what the founders are seeking schedule a short call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructures in L.A, including all satellite properties in Southern California, the Midwest, the Northeast and Canada. Oversee technical organization-wide systems and architect and implement network and data security systems to ensure secure and efficient execution of duties using the latest technology and collaboration tools.
The strategic work:
- Responsible for the global infrastructure of properties both corporate and estate portfolio
- Work with the founders team and their builders to provide guidance and IT solutions for all new location built outs
- Oversee cybersecurity systems for enterprise
- Manage strategic planning and annual IT budgets
- Build strategic relationships with key vendors
- Manage & mentor IT Support Technician(s) to ensure top-level support
The tactical work:
- Lead, install & support A/V systems (Savant/Crestron)
- Manage Communications: phone system and providers
- Be lead contact for all things technical that are mission critical
- Provide data backup and upgrades
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure technical issues find resolution by tech team or vendors
- Manage and oversee technology systems during live events
- Aircraft - Support A/V and IT related items for aircrafts and Maintenance Teams.
- Update and test on-board in-flight entertainment electronics.