Do you believe in challenging the status quo? We do and believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
As an early Backend Engineer at you will be responsible for the development of the APIs, integrations and other technologies that power the company. You'll be a part of a small team of passionate engineers working in a Python/Django/React stack to make purchasing better for everyone.
- 3+ years work on backend software development
- Comfort and experience with building and working with APIs
- A passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing
- Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
- The desire to work and thrive in a collaborative, small team environment
- Experience with Python/Postgres