Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
We believe great design leads to a great customer journey and experience. If you live and breath UI/UX and have a knack for simplifying complex designs let's chat! To improve your odds of meeting the founders, schedule a time to learn more here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for the overall user experience, visual language, and product interfaces of the platform.
- 5+ years in full-time roles as a UI/UX designer (not freelance)
- Designing web applications and products
- Superior visual design and UI/UX experience.
- Ability to build intuitive and functional UI for a complex financial applications
- Focus on functionality and efficiency
- Able to clearly define your design process (items such as)
- Gathering customer stories and feedback
- Collecting behavioral patterns
- Walking through the customer journey
- Wireframing and prototypes
- Gorilla testing