Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you like making the world a better place? We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you consider yourself a proven leader in Engineering we'd love to chat! To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
The Director of Engineering will establish technical systems, code when necessary, and inspire engineers.
- Establish engineering processes and engineering standards
- Identify and implement core technologies
- Build solutions for appropriate scalability
- Provide software and technology research, analysis, and recommendations
- Code as needed from time to time
- Ownership: dive in and take ownership of front-to-backend stack and develop great products that you are proud of every day.
- Architecture: completing tasks is important. Completing tasks in a way that anticipates the scope of our ambitions is equally important.
- Organization: work across various layers of our company in an inspired, efficient way.
- Prioritization: prioritize initiatives to demonstrate alignment with our business strategy and value propositions. Communicate priorities and drive consensus on the path forward.
- 7+ years of full stack front-to-backend engineering—preferably in technology startups
- Experience leading small to medium sized technology teams
- Versed in Django, Python, Swift, Heroku, Celery, C++, Linux; familiar with Kotlin
- Computer Science Degree