Do you like making the world a better place? We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you consider yourself an E-Commerce expert, a team builder, and leader who can scale companies, we'd love to chat! To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
We’ve built one of the fastest growing DTC subscription based Startups and are encountering massive growth. We’re looking to add a Senior eCommerce leader to the team, who will work closely with the founders to drive revenue, acquire/retain subscribers, and optimize the eCommerce operation. This person will have excellent systems, technology, and team building capabilities.
- Assess current eCommerce platform, technologies, and capabilities. Lead process to close critical feature/function opportunities.
- Establish clear objectives for the eComm customer journey to ensure we exceed eCommerce KPIs including page load speed, bounce rate, conversion rate, AOV, new subscriber acquisition, subscriber retention/LTV.
- Lead front-end developers, UI/UX designers, and merchandisers to achieve our aggressive business goals.
- Oversee concept development, planning, A/B testing, implementation of eCommerce initiatives and performance management of our website.
- Oversee, enhance and make recommendations for merchandising site to improve UI, UX, and overall speed performance.
- Partner with marketing, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to create the best-in-class customer journey.
- Collaborate with marketing and operations and customer service on content strategy, media, product launches, promotional campaigns, and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with IT development on design, architecture and back-end solutions for enhanced site functionality to ensure that the overall brand strategy for the company is translated online. Source and manage 3rd party development shops to augment internal development resources as needed.
- Own analytics to understand user behavior across all eCommerce channels to improve site engagement, lower CAC and increase LTV.
- Own the user experience, monitor performance, and propose continuous improvements, work with customer service to identify key areas to improve the overall customer journey.
- Keep current with the latest eCommerce trends and technology through customer insights and industry research to keep the site at the forefront and ahead of competition while focused on ROI.
- 10+ years relevant and progressive experience; 5+ years in eCommerce leadership role
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Demonstrated experience with eCommerce technology platforms and applications
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics and make decisions.
- A track record of successful leadership, culture building, and people development.
- Strong work ethic, execution focus and enjoy working in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to be decisive even when confronted with limited information.
- Can adapt quickly in a dynamic and evolving company.
- Military veteran or connection to the military.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Services