Do you like making the world a better place? We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you are well versed in eCommerce, work collectively with design and development teams to build better online customer experiences, and have managed teams in fast growing environments, we'd love to chat! To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
We’ve built one of the fastest growing DTC subscription based Startups and are encountering massive growth. We’re looking to add a Senior eCommerce leader to the team, who will work closely with the founders to drive revenue, acquire/retain subscribers, and improve the customer experience.
- Partner with the CEO, marketing, product managers and designers to create the best-in-class customer journey.
- Create clear objectives of the online customer experience to improve navigation and hit KPIs such as page load speed, bounce rate, conversion rate, AOV, new subscriber acquisition, subscriber retention/LTV.
- Lead front-end developers, UI/UX designers and merchandisers to achieve business goals.
- Oversee concept development, planning, A/B testing, implementation of eCommerce initiatives and performance management of the website
- 7+ years in an eCommerce leadership role
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Experience guiding Front-End Dev & UI/UX Designers
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and pull insights to make decisions.
- Can adapt quickly in a dynamic and evolving company.
- Military veteran or connection to the military.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Services