Do you love making the world a better place? We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you consider yourself a innovative VP-level leader in People Operations (HR), with a business mindset, and metrics driven mentality, we’d love to chat! To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Build and execute people initiatives that support and promote company values and goals including:
Vision and Strategy
- Work with Senior Leadership to set and execute on the long term vision for key people operations initiatives
- Improve effectiveness and help achieve overall business goals
- Understands the P&L, balance sheet, profit drivers and how to build and integrate people systems for best fit, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Drive future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain a high performing, motivated, and impactful team.
Values and Culture
- Lead the charge on maintaining and enhancing our culture in line with its values.
Learning & Development
- Introduce learning programs that will enhance employees knowledge, skills and overall satisfaction.
- Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to existing leadership team.
- Encourage career pathing and programs that prepare high potential employees for leadership and entrepreneurial growth
Compensation and Benefits
- Understand workforce needs as the company scales managing costs while staying competitive with salary, benefits, perks, leaves etc.
- Work with the executive to come up with a compensation strategy and oversee a yearly compensation review.
- Monitor and apply market data, ensuring alignment with the Company’s total compensation philosophy.
- Oversee performance, development, and the compensation review process.
- 10+ years of direct People Operations (Human Resources) experience
- A leadership style with the ability to operate at a highly strategic level, combined with a roll-up your- sleeves attitude.
- Well versed in Change Management and an expert in how to navigate the process.
- Organizational Design expertise from setting up HR Departments to structuring all major business units
- You have owned workforce compensation planning from start to finish.
- You have developed and delivered high-impact People Ops programs around, performance management, employee engagement and employee retention.
- Strong business insight and analytical skills, comfortable using metrics to inform and influence decisions.
- Experienced in best practices with enterprise HR systems and processes
- Expertise in coaching across the full spectrum of seniority and managing/mentoring a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience; Master’s degree a plus.