Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you love working for companies that make the world a better place? We are solving a massive problem. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have brought innovation into market. As we create a new segment in Fintech, we're adding more debt specialists and money coaches to help us get there. To improve your odds of an interview, schedule here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Who We Are
We are a well-funded fintech startup, with a proven business model, on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people. We find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more. Text us a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance but help you make it happen.
- Helping customers tackle the full gamut of questions about their entire financial lives. Debt, saving, spending, retirement, long-term planning, etc.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers receive the attention and care they need, in a timely manner.
- Document topics in our internal support tools as they arise.
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 3+ years of experience working in financial planning
- Bachelors Degree (4 year)