Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you love building products that make the world a better place? We are solving a massive problem. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. If you consider yourself a DevOps engineer with a broad understanding of various technologies let's chat. To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Our system handles hundreds of millions of data points, meaningful concurrency, and thousands of text messages per day. We’re looking for a DevOps expert who can build scaleable automated systems, and develop state of the art infrastructure to power our advice engine.
* Shipping: Delivering great products that you're proud of on a regular basis.
* Architecture: Getting it done is important. Getting it done in a way that sets us up for the scope of our ambitions is equally important.
* Diving in: Taking ownership of the infrastructure and release management.
* Collaboration: We bring the best out of each other. We're looking for people who will bring the best out of all of us.
- Deep involvement in the development, support and automation of deployments, monitoring and operations.
- Help us continue to architect and build out our infrastructure.
- Work closely with Software Engineering, Product Management and Customer Support to resolve complex issues.
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes .
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code.
- 3+ years of experience in devops or release management with an emphasis on automation
- BS, MS and/or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in a programming language, preferably Python.
- Familiarity with Heroku/AWS/Cloud Infrastructures, Python/Django, Postgres, ELK, CI, Docker, Linux.