Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you love working for companies that make the world a better place? We recently received FDA approval on our medical device that is saving lives. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have brought innovation into market. We are looking for Data Scientists with experience in signal processing, time-series analysis, pattern recognition and machine learning. To improve your odds of an interview, schedule here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Working with the founders and Data Scientist team, focused on biological signal processing and algorithm development for biomedical applications.
- 6+ years of experience in signal processing, statistical data analysis, pattern recognition and machine learning
- Proficient in one of the following: Matlab, Python, R or similar programming language
- Experience and interest in biological signal processing and algorithm development for biomedical applications
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and collaborative
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or equivalent disciplines