Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely. And you can start working remotely due to COVID-19 if you get hired”
To present yourself best, download your free "Remote Interview Checklist" https://match-relevant.com/free-checklist
Want to join a well funded and growing Startup? We are a platform which enables 150 Million gamers in the US to earn, save and win money while playing all the top games.
As the Director of Data Science / Business Intelligence, you will oversee all responsibilities. Some areas of coverage will include game company attribution measurement, financial services technology, KPIs across for both game publishers and fin-tech. If you have led a team of Data Scientists and are looking to make a a major impact lets' chat!. To fast track the process, schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field required (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Experience coding in Python or other programming language
- Experience with any BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Qlikview) is a plus
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical field
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide data insights for product management and marketing decision making
- Continued development and maintenance of our ETL pipeline
- Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis, etc.
- Develop and own predictive analytics at Blast - e.g. predicting user value, churn and other behaviors
- Identify potential business opportunities within your area and design approaches to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, and work with teams to ensure correct implementation to allow easy, precise analysis of the impact.
- Be the pro-active owner of the entire data chain
- Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn)
- Jupyter notebooks
- AWS (Redshift, S3)
- ETL management