Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hiring during COVID.
Are you a Data Architect well versed in Modern Data Architecture? We're one of the fastest growing Startups in Orange County with $100M in funding. To increase your odds of being interviewed schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
You will be working to deliver world class Analytics capabilities to serve millions of customers by streamlining and optimizing data processes on user behavior and complex financial data. In this role you will be a vital component to the success of our Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science teams.
• 3+ years of industry standard ETL tool experience
• 5+ years of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence supporting Analytics or Data Science
• Understand and implement Lambda Architecture and dimensional modeling
• Advanced understanding of SQL and database/data warehouse design concepts, and event system
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with AWS, Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka or Kinesis
• Strong experience in building high-performance, reliable and scalable data services
• Experience in Agile Methodology
• CS Degree