Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Do you love building products that make the world a better place? We are solving a massive problem. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
As a Lead Engineer, you will join a fun and growing engineering team contributing to build out our communications platform. You will work closely with the founders and CTO.
- Work with systems engineers to design and architect our applications and micro services infrastructure
- Hands on experience to provide guidance in DevOps
- Work with our product and design teams to bring our products to life and integrate with our partners and vendors
- Co-lead our weekly sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups
- Experience leading a team of 5-10 engineers (or more)
- Responsible for maintaining technical and quality standards and participating in strategic planning and hiring
- Experience in modern deployment/Devops (infrastructure as code, kubernetes, ansible, docker)
- Experience with server-side concepts, e.g. micro services, database, caching, performance, monitoring, and scalability
- Working experience with databases such as PostgresSQL, MongoDB, kdb+
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Understanding of Agile/Lean/Kanban practice
- Relevant domain experience developing software for Fintech, Banking, or related financial services companies is a plus