Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hiring during COVID.
Do you inspire others in your work? We are making an impact on inspiring students to learn code and creating a new future for them through our coding bootcamps. If you are passionate about software development and teaching let's chat. With coding bootcamps growing throughout our campuses, we need instructors:) To learn more about the role, schedule here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Teaching and mentoring students in the coding
- Guide students through the process of learning development
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community
- 5+ years of software development experience
- You love being a developer
- You are passionate about teaching
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of students
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- Portfolio of real world projects you can share
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires..” - William A Ward