Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hired during COVID.
Have you helped companies successfully enter the Amazon Marketplace? We’re a successful apparel company that saves lives. We sell through our physical store locations and online with significant growth year-over-year. We’re looking for a leader to help drive our eCommerce Marketplace strategy.
To improve your odds of an interview, schedule here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Develop a strategic plan for the Amazon marketplace to grow the business
- Build an internal team, collaborating with marketing, operations and technology
- Manage domestic & international marketing efforts for all chosen online marketplaces
- Track key metrics for the Amazon marketplace
- Develop insights sales trends, promotional opportunities, marketing activities, and search ranking improvements
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the Amazon marketplace
- Develop and manage the Amazon Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Amazon Promotions
- Write, create and publish online product listings (images, product descriptions and features)
- 5+ years of experience in retail, direct-to-consumer or wholesales businesses
- Experience with direct eCommerce with selling on Amazon Marketplace/Seller Central
- Proven capabilities of developing a successful marketplace selling strategy
- Proven best practices for selling on Amazon
- Experience with eCommerce software/services and listing management software
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study