Due to COVID-19, applicants will be interviewed remotely.
Learn how candidates are getting hiring during COVID.
Do you love building products that make the world a better place? We are solving a massive problem. We love people who have challenged the status quo, disrupt industries and have built great things. To learn details of what the founders are looking for schedule a call here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
As a Fullstack Python Engineer, you will join a fun and growing engineering team contributing to build out our communications platform. You will work closely with the founders and CTO.
- 5+ years of professional web application development using Python/Django (Django not required)
- Experience with server-side concepts, e.g. microservices, database, caching, performance, monitoring, and scalability
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Know how databases (especially Postgres) work and how to monitor and tune them
- Love building data schemas, improving the data model and understand ingesting and distributing data in different file formats
- Expertly handle data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Can run easily with server-side concepts, like microservices, database caching, performance, monitoring, and scalability
- Relevant domain experience developing software for Fintech, Banking, or related Consumer Financial Services companies